N-series thin clients from NComputing dramatically lower both price and complexity compared to alternative endpoints and transform the economics of enterprise desktop virtualization by enabling organizations to rapidly accelerate their Citrix and HDX deployment adoption.
- Tested and validated plug-and-play support with all major HDX offerings: XenDesktop, XenApp, and VDI-in-a-Box.
- Next generation Numo 3 System-on-Chip (SoC) dramatically simplifies the overall design, increases efficiencies and reliability, and is the enabler for features and performance intended to best that of a PC or other HDX-capable thin clients.
- Provides a rich, uncompromising multimedia experience for knowledge workers and other enterprise desktop virtualization users with demanding application environments.
- Accelerates mainstream desktop virtualization adoption by dramatically disrupting existing economics as the new price/performance standard for HDX-capable thin client devices.
- Options for dual monitor and wireless connectivity – available for N500.
- vSpace Management Center software and Premium Supportcombine to provide maximum ROI allowing organizations to configure and manage thousands of devices from a single console and take advantage of ongoing N-series advancements and enhancements.